Welcome to the National Rural Women’s Network, an exciting new NRWC (National Rural Women’s Coalition) initiative connecting rural, regional and remote Australian women in ways never before possible.
Wherever they live, whatever their background – the National Rural Women’s Network will help women to connect, support and work together to strengthen their communities and build a better future.
The National Rural Women’s Network belongs to every woman living in rural, regional and remote Australia. It’s development and growth simply cannot happen without you, so join today, get involved and invite your family, friends and colleagues to do the same!
Our state-of-the-art member website has a range of features, including:
- a number of Forums, with the Burning Issues Forumspecifically created for those important, real-time issues happening now;
- a dedicated Eventspage where members can upload their event details for promotion;
- a clickable map of Australia detailing available Servicesin each area;
- a Blogwith recent news and updates all members can comment on and develop conversations;
- In Focus pages showcasing the details of different groups, organisations, events and businesses, and
- an online Learning Centrewith downloadable material, interactive webinars and videos on a range of topics to provide value and empowerment for rural, regional and remote Australian women.
As an initiative of the NRWC, the National Rural Women’s Network is more than a fleeting project.
The NRWC is one of six National Women’s Alliances funded by the Australian Federal Government through the Office for Women, and has been working since 2002 to inform government policy and create better outcomes for the regional, rural and remote women of Australia, their families and communities.
The National Rural Women’s Network is the latest initiative of the NRWC to further their work and better serve all rural, regional and remote Australian women, as well as amplifying the voices of the women they represent to Government and generating not only awareness but action on the real issues.
Joining the Network is easy – just click on the button above, enter your details and you’ll be a member in no time, ready to connect and network with women around the country.
Join the Network today, spread the word, meet new people, get connected – get involved!
Don’t forget to also sign up for our newsletter and follow us on facebook & twitter to keep up to date with all of our news.